Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Money & Sex. Fucking & Checks.

Ok I'm having the ILLEST issue with sleeping right now so why not speak upon my thoughts right? right. So lately I been really engrossed in life and working, but the other day I had a convo with a person that had my gears grinding. And it was about YET AGAIN relationships. By now we can say that's my least strongest point in life but hey you live and you learn.

Well the subject was why I won't surrender and just give into him. Cause in his eyes I'm not showing interest cause I'm not physical with him [Which is a crock of bull to me, but hey]. And I'm thinking in my head the longer you hold out the more you know if you wanna deal with that person. Well his opinion is I don't wanna deal with him is cause I'm looking for more than what he wants to offer; the answer: yes AND no. I'm not looking for a serious relationship nor to get married, but I'm also growing sick of being in my comfort zone. I've dealt with men with his caliber and nothing is wrong with them except they can't be consistent and that's exactly what my problem is. Now like any growing adult I want to inquire and learn and you can't do that doing the same thing over and over agian. Now I don't know how to say this to him without him thinking I'm trying to tie him down. But what I'm looking for is simple: Someone that is going to push me beyond my boundaries and take me out my zone and make me want and look forward to something I wasn't expecting. Is that too much to ask for from a person?