My how time flies!!! It's been forever since I blogged and even longer since I cut my hair. And I'm so excited about this journey I been on. I didn't think it would be so much fun, but it was. So much learned so much tried. Just a complete roller coaster. But I have not straightened/flat ironed my hair in OVER a year and I'm def feeling the itch, but I'll wait until my birthday. On another note I've been on a protective style challenge since January and I'm planning on continuing it until the end of March aka my 1st anniversary. So first I did a sew in for 5 weeks. First time with a full weave and it was fun, but that drove me crazy!!! I then did a DC and let my hair breath for a week. In that time I found my hair can now go into a small puff. Yayyyyyy!!!
That same night I did Havana/Marley twist. Took me no time, but I plan on keeping this 5 weeks also. So until then see you after March! Unless I come up with some DIY idea.


